Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Well I am right on time this week, see miracles do happen!!! I have already had a busy morning. I have made breakfast, started dinner cleaned the mess I made in the kitchen,found the griddle (daughter hid it), found some cousins on facebook and requested thier friendship. The phone has been busy as well. My niece called this morning, then my nephew called. So here we go on to the task at hand Menu for the week!!


Monday:
B: Lemon Poopyseed mini muffins
L: tuna sandwhiches
D: crockpot spaghetti sauce and french bread (half with garlic butter for me)

Tuesday:
B: toaster struedells
L: leftover spaghetti
D: pork chops and roasted potatoes

Wednesday:
B: sausage,bacon,eggs and hashbrowns
L:PF Chang seschwan beef
D: deep dish taco squares*

Thursday:
B: muffins
L: twice baked potatoes
D: Sweet and Sour Chicken stirfry*

Friday:
B: sausage,bacon,eggs hashbrown
L: potato casserole*
D: schwanns Fiesta Lime Chicken

Saturday:
B: cereal
L: leftovers
D: hamburgers w/homemade buns oven fries*

Sunday:
B: muffins
L: tuna sandwhiches
D: oven fried chicken mashed potatoes biscuits*

The * means I will add the recipe in a later post (I need to open another page for recipes lol). Yes lots of potatoes on the menu this week, need to eat up the tons we got from the farmers market (no root cellar to keep them good longer). I will be making Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies, Ice Cream (homemade soft serve) and velvet crumb cake for desserts and special treats this week. I will also be making homemade bread this week.

The great news is that the only groceries I need to buy this week is tomatoes and chocolate chips and maybe milk!!! Everyhing else we already have in the freezers, fridge or pantries.

No comments:

Post a Comment