This is what we had for dinner tonight. The recipe is from Ultimate Bisquick Cookbook. It is yummy and very easy to do.
Deep-Dish Taco Squares:
1/2 pound ground beef
1/4 cup chopped onions
2 tblsp taco seasoning mix
1 cup original Bisquick mix
1/4 cup cold water
1/2 cup sour cream
1/3 cup myonnaise or salad dressing
1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar
1 medium tomato chopped
1 can (4.5 ounces) chopped green chiles
1. heat oven to 375 degrees Spray 8 inch square (2 quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In 8-inch skillet cook beef and onions over medium heat until thoroughly cooked drain stir in taco seasoning till mixed.
2. in medium bowl stir bisquick and water until soft dough forms. using fingers dusted in bisquick press in bottom of baking dish and 1/2 inch up sides.
3. In same bowl mix mayonnaise,sour cream, and cheese till blended.
4. Layer beef mixture, green chiles and tomatoes over dough spoon sour cream mixture over the top.
5. Bake 25-30 minutes or until edges of dough are light golden brown.