Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ATC ideas

I have a couple of ideas for ATC's this month. I think I am going to get very busy this afternoon. I want to get them done before I need them a week from Saturday. I also need to make some different ones for some independent swaps and to take to Stampfest (hopefully I still get to go).

For those who do not know what an ATC is it is an Artist Trading card. The format is 2 1/2 by 3 1/2. The sky is the limits as far as what you put on them it is totally up to your individual creativeness. There is only two rules the size and you must trade them not sell them (although I have heard of people selling them I just don't agree with them doing that kinda defeats the whole purpose).

I participate in a swap at a local craft store each month. I also attend the ATC class after the swap where I learn something new each time I go.

If you haven't tried doing an ATC give it a go. You will love it. If you ever want to swap ATC's contact me I would love to swap with you.
Hugs
cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment