Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Today in the Word

Good Morning everyone. Are we ready to jump into the Word today? Alright lets get to it!

Mark 11:22,23

And Jesus answering saith unto them. Have faith in God.
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Are you speaking to your mountain? My mountain has been sitting in the garage in a state of not working for 6 months now-our good Maytag fridge that needs to be repaired. Did I speak to it and have faith in God that he would replace it or make a way for it to get fixed? Um I hate to admit this but no I did not and have not. It broke on a weekend full of food and I decided we would go to RAC and purchase a dinky little fridge on the payment plan and pay 3 times what the fridge is worth. OK well I missed the mark on that one. I panicked. I am now confessing my shortcoming and speaking out that God will make a way for the Maytag to get repaired or replaced. Thank you Lord for your goodness.
How many times has something come up and instead of looking to God and speaking and standing in Faith we look to ourselves? I am guilty (lots of times). But I will tell you this comfort and peace come with leaning on God and putting our faith in Him to provide for us and take care of our mountains. What seems like an insurmountable obstacle to us is just a little bump in the road to God. Let Him make the way and don't try to figure out how He is going to do it-Gods pretty good at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment