Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 9/6/10

Well I know I have not posted our menu the last few weeks. It has been made just not posted. So here we go!!

Breakfasts:
muffins,cereal,bacon,eggs,biscuits, Sticky Buns, Cinnamon rolls This is what we will be having this week from breakfasts.

Lunches:
veggie dippers,fruit dippers,leftovers,sloppy joes,mini meatloaves, burritos

Dinners:
Monday- Pizza Nite Family Nite
Tuesday- Taco Nite Tex Mex chicken wraps Spanish rice
Wednesday- Vegetarian Lasagna garlic bread
Thursday- Fried Chicken coleslaw
Friday- not sure yet
Saturday- Cheesy Chili Dogs fries
Sunday- Smoked Pork roast (pulled pork) potatoes and veggies
I will be adding the recipes for items that are Italicized. So there you have it this weeks grub. I actually have two weeks almost done. Grocery day is tomorrow and I am cutting it close getting this done. We are using a lot of what we already have in the freezer. Cait and I took inventory the other day and we have lots.
This post can also be found on OrgJunkie

No comments:

Post a Comment