Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Mega Deal Monday Premier

Well this is the second new feature for the blog this week! YAY, summer allows me more time to devote to my blog since I am unemployed during the summer. So here goes the second new feature, called Mega Deal Monday or simply MDM. What I will do is feature something that I feel is a Mega Deal. You will want to check in every Monday to see what it is.
This weeks Mega Deal is Coke Rewards. Do you save the lids off coke bottles? Ever wonder what those numbers and letters are for? Well they are redeemable at www.mycokerewards.com and they are a great way to get FREE stuff.
Now we all like FREE stuff right? Who doesn't! But you may be asking yourself what kind of FREE stuff can I get? Well for 30 points (lids are worth 3 pts each and box flaps are 10 pts each) you can get a coupon for a FREE 16 oz coke or power aid no shipping cost at all totally FREE!! You could spend a bit more points and get a coupon for a 12 pack of coke for 240 points. And that is not all they offer there are magazine subscriptions, towels, promo items, tickets to movies, tons of FREE stuff!
I personally do not drink soft drinks but there are two cokeaholics in my household who keep us in points. You are allowed to register 120 points per week every Monday starts a new week. There are no limits on how many you can redeem each week.
So don't throw those lids or box flaps away till you turn in those codes. You can get FREE stuff and everyone loves FREE stuff!
**All opinions are my own. This is not a paid advertisement or paid endorsement of a product (although if someone would like me to write a review of their product I would love to just contact me).  **

No comments:

Post a Comment